Farber Specialty Vehicles announces COVID-19 testing and vaccine distribution vans are available for immediate delivery.
Our COVID-19 Testing Vehicle is built on a heavy-duty Freightliner MT-55 walk-in style chassis, one of the most versatile chassis platforms available today.
Designed and built with wall and ceiling insulation, aluminum-faced walls and durable NSF approved non-slip vinyl flooring that not only looks great but is safe and easy to clean and maintain.
The climate controlled vans are equipped with stainless steel counters and refrigeration units in the lab space.
Easy access to the cab is provided by a driver and passenger door and the rear of the vehicle is equipped with a tri-fold door to facilitate loading equipment. A slide up curb side door allows pass-thru of lab materials from the exterior to the interior of the van. The vans are equipped with oversize diesel generator leaving plenty of extra power for auxiliary items to be attached to the van. Optional features include restroom, WiFi or special request refrigeration/ freezer appliances.
- Freightliner MT-55
- 26,000 lb GVW
- 10,000 lb front axle
- 17,500 lb rear axle
- Cummins ISB 6.7L 240 HP diesel engine
- 160 amp alternator
- Automatic transmission
- Hydraulic brakes
- Air rear suspension
- Dual leveling valves
- Rear swaybar
- 60 gallon fuel tank
- 22.5 Michelin tires
- 20’ all aluminum construction load space
- Flat floor (no wheel wells)
- Interior Length – 240”
- Interior width – 94.5”
- Interior height – 81”
- .040” aluminum roof: four support structure areas added for additional customer ventilation & exhaust
- .102” aluminum side walls, painted white
- ¾” wall beams on 24” centers
- Swing driver and passenger entry doors
- Sliding, lockable cab divider door with self-closer
- Fiberglass hood with LED lights
- Rear bumper with flip-down step
- Cab A/C and Heat
- Back-up camera w/ color LCD monitor in cab
- Vertical sliding interior access door on passenger side with lock
- Counterweighted for easy opening
82” w x 32” h clear opening
- Passenger jump seat
- Tri-fold rear doors
- 40” wide center opening with closer
- RH and LH doors open 270° fully exposing back of truck
You must be logged in to post a comment.